After the success of the first RESET AP™ training Shanghai earlier this July, GIGA is now holding its first RESET AP™ training in Beijing.
On September 18th, Beijing’s architects, designers and other professionals in the building industry will have the opportunity to learn about the world’s first building certification system that focuses on occupant health and wellness - by measuring and tackling Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
Following the completion of the first RESET™ Certified projects in 2014, the number of projects applying for certification has grown rapidly. Accompanying this growth has been the need and demand for a professional accreditation program. RESET™ focuses on China, and focuses on designing and building healthy spaces.
RESET APs are critical to the success of any certified project. They lead project teams through the process of understanding and achieving the certification goals of project owners. In other words, they are a project owner's most important resource in terms of delivering safe, healthy spaces for occupants.
RESET™ requires that the certification process for every project be led by an Accredited Professional (AP). Until now, the certification process has been managed by GIGA's internal APs. After over two years in the making, the training is now open to building professionals at large.
Be part of this historic milestone!
Please note: This first training is limited to a small group on a first come first serve basis.
Training Topics (1 Day course)
- Introduction to RESET™: the world's first 'smart' building certification program.
- The shift in Asia from Green buildings to Healthy buildings
- Embodied health impact of Materials: from chemicals of concerns to VOCs.
- Building lungs: Understanding mechanical and biological filtration and air exchange.
- Operational impact: Understanding the complexity of air. Dissecting results from monitoring.
- The RESET process: documenting and measuring for success.
- Communicating the ROI and making the case to clients.
Training Date: 9:30am-4pm, Friday, September 18th, 2015
Training Location: Robarts Beijing Office, A-501 North Tower, SOHO Shangdu, No. 8 Dongdaqiao Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Training Fee: 1,500 RMB/Person. 1,200 RMB/Person for 3 or more participants.(fapiaos available upon request, 6% fapiao fees applicable)
- Limited seats, workshop restricted to a small core group of participants. Please register in advance by writing to email@example.com
- Workshop seat may not be guaranteed until workshop fee has been received.
- Lunch will be provided for the attendees.
- Attendees will be given the option of passing an exam at the end of the training or at a later date. RESET AP™ certificates will be granted upon successful completion of the training and exam.
An international project certification that prioritizes occupant health and environmental regeneration, starting with material chemistry and indoor air quality (IAQ). When people are healthy, so is the ecology and the economy.
Rooted in material chemistry. Certification requires documentation of chemicals in building materials and their impact on human health.
Prioritizes on-going results and long-term occupant health. Indoor air quality data is streamed to the cloud via multi-parameter monitors and accessed in real-time from any device.
For more information please visit www.reset.build