Following the completion of our first set of RESET™ AP Trainings in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong earlier this year, we are now glad to organize the second training in Shanghai, based on popular demand of the design community.
RESET™ APs are critical to the success of any certified project. They lead project teams through the process of understanding and achieving the certification goals of project owners. In other words, they are a project owner's most important resource in terms of delivering safe, healthy spaces for occupants.
RESET™ requires that the certification process for every project be led by an Accredited Professional. Until now, the certification process has been managed by GIGA's internal APs. After over two years in the making, the training is now open to building professionals at large.
Training session is limited to a small group on a first come first serve basis. Be sure register early.
Training Topics (1 Day course)
- Introduction to RESET™: the world's first 'smart' building certification program.
- Embodied health impact of Materials: from chemicals of concerns to VOCs.
- Building lungs: Understanding mechanical and biological filtration and air exchange.
- Operational impact: Understanding the complexity of air. Dissecting results from monitoring.
- The RESET™ process: documenting and measuring for success.
- Communicating the ROI and making the case to clients.
Training Date: 10:00-17:00, Saturday, January 9th, 2016
Training Location: Gensler Shanghai Office: One Corporate Avenue, Suite 908, 222 Hu Bin Road, Shanghai.
Training Fee: 1,500 RMB/Person. 1,200 RMB/Person for 3 or more participants.(fapiaos available upon request, 6% fapiao fees applicable)
- Limited seats, please register in advance. Workshop will be limited to a maximum of 25 participants.
- Workshop seat may not be guaranteed until workshop fee has been received.
- To register/pay for the event please visit this link. or send email to: email@example.com
Lunch will be provided for the attendees.
- Attendees will be given the option of passing an exam at the end of the training or at a later date. RESET™ AP certificates will be granted upon successful completion of the training and exam.
RESET™ is an international project certification that prioritizes occupant health and environmental regeneration, starting with material chemistry and indoor air quality (IAQ). When people are healthy, so is the ecology and the economy.
RESET™ prioritizes on-going results and long-term occupant health. Indoor air quality data is streamed to the cloud via multi-parameter monitors and accessed in real-time from any device. This enables positive feedback loops and helps build trust with staff and clients.
Since 2009, RESET™ has prioritized health as the most effective way of regenerating the ecology, society and economy.
More about RESET™, existing RESET™ APs and IAQ mobile app download at www.reset.build