RESET™ is an international project certification that prioritizes occupant health and environmental regeneration, starting with material chemistry and indoor air quality (IAQ) measured in real-time. It prioritizes on-going results and long-term occupant health.
After years in the making, the RESET is now open to building professionals – be it designers, engineers, developers or consultants. This one day training course enables attendees to become certified as a RESET ASP (Accredited Solution Provider).
Training Topics (1 day course, including lunch)
• Introduction to RESET™: the world's first 'smart' building certification program.
• Embodied health impact of Materials: from chemicals of concerns to VOCs.
• Building lungs: Understanding mechanical and biological filtration and air exchange.
• Operational impact: Understanding the complexity of air. Dissecting results from monitoring.
• The RESET™ process: Documenting and measuring for success.
• Communicating the ROI and making the case to clients.
• Optional last session: Hardware installation, troubleshooting, recalibration and data analysis/reporting.
The UK Training session is a collaborative effort between GIGA and Verdextra.
1. There are only 30 places available, please book early to avoid disappointment.
2. The training fee includes lunch and refreshments.
3. Attendees will be given the option to take an exam at the end of the training or at a later date. RESET™ AP certificates will be granted upon successful completion of the training and passing exam.
RESET™ is an international project certification that prioritizes occupant health and environmental regeneration, starting with material chemistry and indoor air quality (IAQ). When people are healthy, so is the ecology and the economy.
RESET™ prioritizes on-going results and long-term occupant health. Indoor air quality data is streamed to the cloud via multi-parameter monitors and accessed in real-time from any device. This enables positive feedback loops and helps build trust with staff and clients.
Since 2009, RESET™ has prioritized health as the most effective way of regenerating the ecology, society and economy.
More about RESET™, existing RESET™ APs and IAQ mobile app download at www.reset.build
Verdextra is working with GIGA to launch RESET in the UK and are the exclusive provider of RESET ASP training in the UK. We also offer end-to-end solutions for clients wishing to install indoor air quality monitoring systems and/or certify under RESET as part of a wider health & wellbeing strategy.
Verdextra is a boutique consultancy offering financial, operations and sustainability services centred around delivering long term efficiency measures for our clients. We have in-depth experience within the real estate sector, as well as banking and telecommunications, and a strong focus on health & wellbeing within the built environment.
For more information please visit www.verdextra.com
For event registration and more info, please click here: