Please register at: http://passive-house-conference-2017.phius.org/registration/
The shift from design standards to outcome based standards - from design to operational performance - is changing the nature of the building industry. Monitoring is bringing verification and operational feedback loops to buildings allowing real time, ongoing calibration of the performance of buildings. This shift is changing how building owners run their buildings and businesses: the relationship of owners to tenants, and that of companies to employees changes in a pursuit to provide verified healthy and comfortable buildings for everyone.
This training offers a professional certificate at the end for those who like to get involved and become leaders in this new emerging field of real-time Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) commissioning of building performance. Students taking this training are eligible to take an exam provided during the following month that can be taken on one’s own time. Instructions on how to register for the exam will be provided at the end of this one day workshop.
RESET™ prioritizes on-going results and long-term occupant health. Indoor air quality data is streamed to the cloud via multi-parameter monitors and accessed in real-time from any device. This enables positive feedback loops and helps build trust with staff and clients. Certification is maintained based on actual monitored data.
RESET™ is an international project certification that prioritizes occupant health and environmental regeneration, starting with material chemistry and IAQ. More about RESET, existing RESET professionals and IAQ mobile app download at www.reset.build
PHIUS is a nonprofit organization committed to making high-performance passive building the mainstream market standard. PHIUS is transforming the building sector by developing Passive Building standards, practices, and certifications specific to North America’s many climate zones. PHIUS is the Made-in-America solution for building professionals who create durable, comfortable, healthy, and super energy-efficient buildings.
- For more information about PHIUS, visit this link
- For more information about 12th Annual North American Passive House Conference, visit this link.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS TRAINING?
- Building Owners and Managers
- Equipment Solution Providers
- Introduction to RESET™: the world’s first ‘smart’ IAQ building certification program.
- Embodied health impact of Materials: from chemicals of concerns to VOCs.
- Building lungs: Understanding mechanical and biological filtration and air exchange.
- Operational impact: Understanding the complexity of air. Dissecting results from monitoring.
- The RESET™ process: Documenting and measuring for success.
- Communicating the ROI and making the case to clients